Monday, May 2, 2011

353 Days Left: Sign here, here, and Initial here.

Other than a few fights about venue, food, rehearsal dinner, weather, my drunk friends, her lack of slutty friends, and an incident with a jet ski, I'd say the trip to Mexico was a moderate success. It's truly mind boggling just how many meetings can be set up, and how many decisions actually need to be made. Up until now the only decisions i ever had to make involving a wedding was "red or white wine, sir?" And, that's not even much of a decision, since the only people who drink white wine are ladies or guys who still legally can't get married in most states.

I have a sick feeling in my stomach, and I don't think I can blame it on Mexico's water filtration system. Now, that places have been selected, and contracts have been signed, it has gone to a new level of "oh shit...this is actully going to happen."

It's the same feeling you get when you realize you are finally going to have sex with a girl for the first time... Only the exact opposite.

Up until now, even after dropping way too much on a ring, everything felt very much the same (minus my savings account). Now, with deposits in play, the game has changed. It's gone from a preseason Minor league game to game 7 in the world series. I have a feeling I won't be getting any fast balls down the middle for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment