Tuesday, May 3, 2011

352 Days Left: Royal (pain in the ass) Wedding


Watching Cap'N Crunch get married last week had me thinking about my impending nuptials. My first thought was that if a real life Prince (and/or cereal millionaire) can give up a life of ladies, freedom, and crunch-berries,  then why couldn't I?

Every woman dreams of getting married, because that day, they get to feel like a princess. Every guy, envies single life so they can live like a prince. People always say stupid shit like "the grass is always greener" when describing how single people and married people envy each other, but the truth is, both sides have their advantages and disadvantages (like that red blazer for example). I mean, unless, he won some sort of gay golf tournament called "The Assters" I don't get it.

As I inch closer to my own Groomsday, here are some of the PROs I can find in both patches of green grass.

MARRIED PROS
1. Have a built in excuse to get out of all other stuff ("I'd love to, but my wife is allergic to charity.")
2. Other women find you more attractive
3. No longer have to focus on getting laid all of the time...or at all.
4. Start taking up hobbies that get you out of the house for long periods of time (Golf, space travel)
5. Start a blog about the marriage process to avoid having real conversation.

SINGLE PROS
1. Everything

So, as you can see, there are more pros to being married (5) than being single (1). Besides, if a Prince can give up all of that Prince-Ass he was getting for one Princess's ass, then how bad can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment