Saturday, April 23, 2011

362 Days Left: Avoid and Conquer

Today I was able to avoid most of the wedding talk by hiding on a golf course for 8 hours... 5 hours actually playing, and 3 more hours avoiding going home. I thought about stopping to get flowers on the way home but feared this could possibly trigger a 5 hour discussion on what flowers I wanted at the wedding. The truth is, the only thing I know about plants involves either marijuana or Chia Pets. If I had my way, there would be weed growing out of a clay animal on every table. Cheaper and more smokable than orchids.

I am already dreading tomorrow, when I promised to write a few thank you notes for some engagement gifts that have already been returned or broken. Check back then for some more pre wedding thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment